DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC PRO available at BestBuy.com RIGHT NOW!!!

CanyonRunVideos

Reactions
BestBuy.com has the MAVIC PRO available RIGHT NOW. Buy your MAVIC PRO now at BestBuy.com and you will have it in your hot hands in just a few DAYS........

Here is the link.

DJI - Mavic Pro Quadcopter with Remote Controller - Gray

1466677e1ebc56304b62996564f1c3a2.jpg

Reactions: vertigo235
I have one for sale. Box never opened. Including receipt. $first 850 takes it. Otherwise its going to eBay. I already have pro and p3a

Why? I bought my fly more combo from best buy and saved 10% using their appliances discount. Also, I got it in three days and could return it to any best buy within 30 days for a refund.

Big box store = Evil

I'm a small business owner, So I guess it's just taboo for me to buy from places like wal-mart, Costco, and Best Buy.
I encourage people to buy from there local RC hobby store first but since DJI products are on such a huge back order, it's wise to order direct from them if your in a rush.

With all do respect, I will buy what I want from where I want.

But as it is an open forum, you are talking to anyone reading it. I wasn't trying to be rude by the way.

On a different note, is your name here referring to Dave?
It is.
I used to be a Huge Megadeth fan. Still am of there older stuff. The newest megadeth album is absolute garbage. It's like they took a page from Metallicas book. Shame shame.

In my opinion Gojira is the best band going right now.

Dave is one of my favorite front men and guitarists. Agree on the older versus newer tho. Goes for most metal tho. Happy flying, Aces high!

Big box store = Evil

I'm a small business owner, So I guess it's just taboo for me to buy from places like wal-mart, Costco, and Best Buy.
I encourage people to buy from there local RC hobby store first but since DJI products are on such a huge back order, it's wise to order direct from them if your in a rush.

This is a very interesting topic. As a kid, my sporting goods store of choice (hunting and fishing) was less square footage than my living room and dining room of today. I was known by name and always welcome to come in and sit on the bench for nothing more than conversation. Unfortunately for that business, a larger retail hardware store went into sporting goods and they could not compete. The big box stores put the hardware store out of business and now the internet is putting the big box stores out of business.

Circuit City? Best buy downsizing along with J.C. Penny, Macys and others. I live in a small town (less than 2000 people) and rely on the internet for most of my purchases. Unfortunately times change and what we the consumer has lost is customer service. In that old sporting goods store that closed in the 70's, I was taught how to make my own fishing lewers and fishing poles. Now if I have a question, I rely on forums like this one. Now if I go into a big box store to make a purchase, seldom do I find someone working in the store that knows the product as well as I do, due to my research on the internet.

I hope your small business thrives, an owner operators enthusiasm cannot be found shopping either on the internet or at a big box store.

Big box store = Evil

I agree.

Reactions: Mustaine4prez
I waited months for best buy to get it in stock, hesitated and they were sold out the next day. then they came back in stock the following day. they seem to be stocking them now. I couldve gotten it a while ago from DJI but I had $400 in gift cards from when we bought our phones

Reactions: CanyonRunVideos
This is a very interesting topic. As a kid, my sporting goods store of choice (hunting and fishing) was less square footage than my living room and dining room of today. I was known by name and always welcome to come in and sit on the bench for nothing more than conversation. Unfortunately for that business, a larger retail hardware store went into sporting goods and they could not compete. The big box stores put the hardware store out of business and now the internet is putting the big box stores out of business.

Circuit City? Best buy downsizing along with J.C. Penny, Macys and others. I live in a small town (less than 2000 people) and rely on the internet for most of my purchases. Unfortunately times change and what we the consumer has lost is customer service. In that old sporting goods store that closed in the 70's, I was taught how to make my own fishing lewers and fishing poles. Now if I have a question, I rely on forums like this one. Now if I go into a big box store to make a purchase, seldom do I find someone working in the store that knows the product as well as I do, due to my research on the internet.

I hope your small business thrives, an owner operators enthusiasm cannot be found shopping either on the internet or at a big box store.

Can't tell you how many times I taught the sales rep something.

Reactions: dmanisgnarly
Big box store = Evil

So why say only DJI ??? I bought mine frome RC Depot a mom an pip shop, not big box/DJ [emoji854]

Reactions: Blades
Big box store = Evil

Actually you are very wrong, when I got mine DJI was 3-5 weeks out, called rc depot and placed order, 6 days later they shipped it and I was in the air. They prebooked orders so had plenty tricking in !

I got mine from DJI. Not a problem since. Delivered within the week.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada