DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro bag/case/backpack

MavicPro

Reactions
I have the fly more combo which comes with the included bag. I find the bag too small with the Mavic fitting really tight.

So I bought these which I find the Mavic doesn't fit right
29526e143e5caff8864a487ba7e99cae.jpg

So I went ahead and ordered these which seem to fit the Mavic better
ecab7a21d16cc0e7e11d9d571b9556cb.jpg

Which I will then put in my old canon dslr bag
b86657c78337585f7b0149e8006755ae.jpg

The Amazon bag will stretch a bit over time and the drone will fit better. You really don't want any room in there except for the drone or it will move and slide around. Not sure about the Canon bag but if you like then that's the way to go.

MTreat

The Amazon bag will stretch a bit over time and the drone will fit better. You really don't want any room in there except for the drone or it will move and slide around. Not sure about the Canon bag but if you like then that's the way to go.

MTreat
Thats why I bought these
b6b66002e2cbf2c88d470e2b0d42abea.jpg

Which will protect the drone inside the canon bag. ;)

MTreat
Do you mean the fly more bag will stretch over time?

Got a GPC HSC for the rig and use the Flymore as grab bag (MP/RC/Phone).
5 batteries,charger,ext legs,props,sd cards,cables,RC/MP,RC protector,filters,motors cover.
Mavic HSC.jpg

Hello oly4 ! Nice package , I think you have Y&C ND filters . Are they OK as quality ? Thank you

yes they are OK. I use the ND4,8and 16 and I have one polarising filter too. The only thing is that the Polarising filter has to be set when you mount it. I mean its not like your other camera were the filter can be turned once on. Here its fixed so its a bit a hassle to put on.
I dont know how everyone is putting on these tiny little filters but its kind of a difficult thing, since you are outside, its windy, there is no table to put thing nice and comfy so its all more difficult. But definitely you need these filters if you want to make great pictures and videos. Ideally that should be built into the lense and adaptable by remote! that would be my dream.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929