DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro batteries finally shipping from Apple

Ken P

Reactions
The set of batteries I'd ordered through the Apple Store 6 weeks ago are finally set to ship, according to Apple. I also had some on order through DJI but haven't confirmed they're shipping.

Apple expects them to ship tomorrow, fyi.

Yes! I ordered 3 extra batts from Apple on Sept. 30th and my status is now "Preparing for Shipment". :D

I also just got word from the Apple Store in Tacoma Washington that my batteries are shipping.
Still waiting for my charging hub from DJI no updated news at this point in time.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Apple is shipping my batteries via fedex and tracking says it will be delivered this Friday to my work address. We're on holiday this Thursday and Friday, so no one will be there to receive them. Oh well. I guess I'll have to wait till Monday.

Mine arrives on Friday too. Bummer it had to sit there for 24 hours preparing to ship. I was hoping to get it today so I would have more than 20 minutes to show off the Mavic to some family on Thanksgiving. I guess I'm lucky to be able to show it off at all! Oh well, at least they're on the way!

Mine arrives on Friday too. Bummer it had to sit there for 24 hours preparing to ship. I was hoping to get it today so I would have more than 20 minutes to show off the Mavic to some family on Thanksgiving. I guess I'm lucky to be able to show it off at all! Oh well, at least they're on the way!

Yeah. Family from Hawaii and Seattle flew in for Thanksgiving. They were amazed to see the Mavic and wanted to see more of it in the air, but with one battery, not much to see.:(

I've just requested today that Fedex hold my package, so I'm hoping they'll let me pick it up tomorrow. :)

Hope all you Mavic peeps have an AWESOME THANKSGIVING DAY!!! :)Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser