DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Batteries on Sale at Target

BikerGeek

Reactions
Don't know if they're on sale in other states or how long they'll be on sale but I live in the Phoenix area and found out the Mavic Pro original batteries are on sale for 59.00. Not all stores sell them and I had to order mine online and do a store pickup to make sure they had it in stock. Just an FYI..

Thanks. Checked my local stores and they are out of stock. Tried to have them shipped and it indicated shipping was out of stock for my area as well. I signed up to be notified when they are back in stock.

$89.00 in my area. Although Walmart has them online for $79.00 . Thats still not $59.00 which is a good deal.

Reactions: Rich55
I'm in eastern Iowa and they're $89.99 here. :(

edit: I rechecked by going to Target's website directly (versus the Brick Seek link above) and they are in stock and $59 at my local Target.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Salty
Yep... In stock at my local Flagstaff, AZ Target for $59. I just bought a 4th battery a couple months ago too! Still tempting...

$89.00 in my area. Although Walmart has them online for $79.00 . Thats still not $59.00 which is a good deal.
Going direct to Target store I bought one for $59 pickup on
only. Thanks OP I guess it never hurts to have 4 batteries. LOL nice way to start on a rainy Friday in Gallatin,TN.

Don't know if they're on sale in other states or how long they'll be on sale but I live in the Phoenix area and found out the Mavic Pro original batteries are on sale for 59.00. Not all stores sell them and I had to order mine online and do a store pickup to make sure they had it in stock. Just an FYI..
I'm in phx also,what area do you fly the most

Thanks for posting! I just picked up 2 for $59 each.

Reactions: Rich55
Unfortunately, $89.00 in Massachusetts. ($79.00 at Walmart)

$89 in Austin

$89 in Minneapolis.

Camarillo, CA has them... should say had them. Just sent the wife to pick them up for me. Love this forum. New to the drone hobby.

Minneapolis Update: the link to stocking levels seems to be incorrect. I just ordered one directly from a local Target at $54 for in store pick up. Thanks for the tip and an awesome forum!

Just bought the. Last 2 at a Target near me in North Texas at $59. Thanks Biker Geek!

My local Target showed two in stock at $59 so I went to get them. The clerk sales associate took me to where they were stocked, but there was no "On Sale" sign so he checked his handheld device which showed that they were not on sale. I showed him the online price on my phone so he called the manager over. The manager's device didn't show them on sale either, but since they were shown as on sale in the Target ad on my device, the manager did a price over-ride to the $59 sales price.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143