DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Batteries on sale

Chris32817

Reactions

Attachments

• Original DJI Mavic Part 26 11.4V 3830mAh 3S Intelligent Flight   Tomtop.com.png
    Original DJI Mavic Part 26 11.4V 3830mAh 3S Intelligent Flight Tomtop.com.png
    320 KB · Views: 419
Hi, thanks for the heads up. Just ordered one then suddenly wondered if there is a chance it will be a fake dji copy rather than an official item. Anyone with any experience of tomtop in relation to mavic stuff?

Hi, thanks for the heads up. Just ordered one then suddenly wondered if there is a chance it will be a fake dji copy rather than an official item. Anyone with any experience of tomtop in relation to mavic stuff?

I had the same question. Funnily enough it was also just after I pressed the button on an order. IF no one has experience here with TomTop, is there a way, once I have the battery, to check if it is a genuine one or not? Thanks.

Ordered 2 for shipping to Belgium.
Customer comments on their site say that they are genuine, and at nearly half the price I'm willing to take the risk

Ordered 2 for shipping to Belgium.
Customer comments on their site say that they are genuine, and at nearly half the price I'm willing to take the risk
Let us know how you get on.......

I ordered five about a week ago and they are en route. I’ll let you know my findings when I get them.

I ordered a bunch already, they're real. Interestingly they won't ship them here anymore though

Not sure if anyone is interested but Mavic Pro batteries are on sale on TomTop for $66.65 with free shipping.
Here's the kicker. They are not available to be shipped to the US so this deal is for the non US members.
Limited quantities so get them while you can

Original DJI Mavic Part 26 11.4V 3830mAh 3S Intelligent Flight - Tomtop.com
They won´t ship to Mexico either! I think it has something to do with the countries they have "official" representatives for the entire Country!

Reactions: krobert291
Would be great if you guys that ordered could do a really thorough check and comparison to the battery that came with your mavic.

Check if you can spot any differences with the materials used, compare the print and finish on the battery and obviously the flight time and charge time.

I'm having trust issues with both tomtop and aliexpress. Ordered a few products that were "genuine". Found out months later they were really good counterfeit goods

Reactions: Chris32817
Ordered 4 for Sydney, Australia. Order cancelled the next day without reason :/

Still not follow up as to why it was cancelled and no repsonse yet to my enquiry.

I just ordered 1 for uk
U need to select China warehouse for cheaper price (£52.55) and free delivery 15-25 days

Reactions: ZALEXANDERK
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent