DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro battery purchase

xandercage14

Reactions
Hi i'm trying to buy mavic pro ( no platinum) battery. In dji store out of stock. I have searched all the popular stores. They are nowhere to be found. Maybe you can help with that? Anyone knows where I can buy them?

1595515779366.png

1595515724710.png

as the MP1 has finished production they are getting harder to find ,if colour is not an issue then it is still possible to get MPP ones, they are exactly the same battery just different colour finish ,you can always add a skin to hide this

Reactions: THE CYBORG
But they are the same battery, same capacity, same form, same fit, same function.
Iffin' you want "new" batteries for your Mavic Gen I, that may be your only option.
Maybe plus a skin...

I have many non-DJI batteries and have had zero problems with them. I own a drone business and I cannot afford to have a battery failure during a mission. Plus, Amazon's customer service is much faster than DJI's in the event you have an issue. I have been in RC for 40 years, drones for 15 and if there is a failure on a LiPo, it normally occurs relatively early. Like Flycaster said, same fit, same capacity, same function -PLUS- they are significantly less expensive.

I have many non-DJI batteries and have had zero problems with them. I own a drone business and I cannot afford to have a battery failure during a mission. Plus, Amazon's customer service is much faster than DJI's in the event you have an issue. I have been in RC for 40 years, drones for 15 and if there is a failure on a LiPo, it normally occurs relatively early. Like Flycaster said, same fit, same capacity, same function -PLUS- they are significantly less expensive.

I second this the PowerExtra brand Mavic batteries are great. They work wonderful and have never had a problem with one.

I have two MP1 original batteries that are swelling. Bought first replacement from Amazon a month ago and have 15 flights. It is working just fine. Cell levels even. Bought second battery last week. So far so good.

I just received an email from DJI yesterday indicating that these batteries are back in stock.

Reactions: cadbob
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7