DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro battery

Escape27

Reactions
Hi all Iam looking for mavic pro battery would any one have one for sale or could you recommend a good supplier.?
thanks T

Heliguy seems a decent seller who don't rip your arm off. Whether they have stock is another mater. Then there is ebay, the buyer protections are quiet good so a "used" battery must work. Have a look at the definition of the various item condition categories, eBay hold the seller to those definitions irrespective of the advert's text. Though I suggest you verify this yourself rather than just taking my word for it..
That said, it is prudent to ask for a charge count and how well the battery performs.
THE BIG PROBLEM is how to get the battery from the seller to you. I have had phantom 3 and mavic 2 batteries en route to me destroyed by the carrier and the remainder of the parcel returned to the seller. Oddly two mavic 2 fly more kits and 3 MM batteries sent from retailers have been delivered without problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heliguy I bought my crystal sky of them been very helpful with my questions but unfortunately they don’t have any batteries ?not certain about Amazon as I have heard some of the batteries are a bit suspect from China, most stuff is lol. Tried ebay lost four bids but bought one battery. The three I have have not been used so the cells dead, not certain if they can be recharged?

Last year I bought a couple of extra batteries for my Mavic Pro on ebay from a company in West Bromwich (West Midlands UK). They are almost indistinquishable from a "genuine" DJI product but they were half the price of a DJI product at £48 ea. To date they have worked perfectly with no problems. I just wonder whether DJI have been slipping over production/old stock onto the market via the back door

Morn that’s sounds good do you have the name of the company please.

Try Amazon, last month bought one for $58;00, you have to spend time looking to find it.

Tony: Sorry, can't answer those questions, here in the states its free delivery.

Thanks for replying I have found a company in U.K. that has a new stock so I purchased a couple.

Reactions: SpitFire
I’ve just recently (within the last 2 weeks) had 5 new genuine boxed Mavic Pro and not Mavic 2 007367AA-03AE-4613-BC4F-1539BEB8CE9F.jpegbatteries delivered from the DJI service centre, they were €99 each and delivered to the uk without any additional charges applied.
Email [email protected] or [email protected]

They told me stock was limited but didn’t say just how limited or if they would be receiving more batteries.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom