DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro body colour

Eijin

Reactions
Don't laugh please answer best to your knowledge.

I have a new mavic I have exchanged as the previous one had some issues the exchange been done in a shop under statutory rights.

I have noticed that my new mavic have a different colour shade of his body. I'll attach some pictures now the first answer I'll get is that I took those pictures in different light. I assure you that this is not the case.

On top of that you can notice that there is a line running through battery just under the last led on the darker mavic.

Do you suspect I may have a refurbished mavic?

This line makes me worried I have purchased fly more combo and it's on all three of batteries.

Attachments

• 20170624_210609.jpg
    20170624_210609.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 67
  • 20170524_154332.jpg
    20170524_154332.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 63
  • 20170628_203514.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 45
IMG_0959.JPG I can't answer your question regarding body colour as I have only ever seen my mavic.I bought the basic package with 1 battery.It isn't as noticeable as on your battery but if you look closely you can see the mark you mention on my battery.It is basically in the same place below the 4th led.Strange as they look as if it were slightly indented but mine is totally flat across the mark.I have since purchased another battery that has no marks at all and is the same colour as the original.I have read on here that some people had bought extra batteries that were a slightly different colour.If you have somehow ended up with a refurb your serial number would start with a letter R.[emoji106]

View attachment 16058 I can't answer your question regarding body colour as I have only ever seen my mavic.I bought the basic package with 1 battery.It isn't as noticeable as on your battery but if you look closely you can see the mark you mention on my battery.It is basically in the same place below the 4th led.Strange as they look as if it were slightly indented but mine is totally flat across the mark.I have since purchased another battery that has no marks at all and is the same colour as the original.I have read on here that some people had bought extra batteries that were a slightly different colour.If you have somehow ended up with a refurb your serial number would start with a letter R.[emoji106]

A small correction to what I have stated previously. This is actually my third mavic. I have recorded an unboxing of the first one and now looking at it is a dark shade as the one I currently have and it did have a visible line just like this one. But again my second mavic had a brighter shade and no line on the battery I have a couple of pictures of the second one.

Which is still weird,the difference of the shades.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair