DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro camera lens replacement

Davros007

Reactions
Hi All,

Saw the attached “lens replacement kit” on eBay. Anyone attempted to use one (for scratched lens)?643E1590-74F9-4256-BFE3-001CE7364E24.jpeg
Generally I thought people replaced the whole camera?
If you have done this, how’d it go? Fogging?
Cheers,
Dave

I cannot imagine how this would work, you would have to disassemble the whole thing... I'm not saying it's impossible, but complicated. Quick search got me this:

Replacement lens bodies are 60 - 70 USD at the time.

Also, have a look here:

I don't have a Pro, I'm sure somebody will correct me, if I'm wrong...

I cannot imagine how this would work, you would have to disassemble the whole thing... I'm not saying it's impossible, but complicated. Quick search got me this:

Replacement lens bodies are 60 - 70 USD at the time.

Also, have a look here:

I don't have a Pro, I'm sure somebody will correct me, if I'm wrong...

Thanks Dedal!
Yeah, see that re replacing the whole thing. Add for lens says, “Easy replacement, no tools needed”. Yeah. Depending on if your fingernails work like a multi-tool.
But the Mavic Pro lens might come off like a glued-on phone screen?

Add for lens says, “Easy replacement, no tools needed”.
You are welcome.

I really don't know, I'm sorry, I don't have any experience in that field. But, i wouldn't believe everything sellers write in those ads... ;) What I gave you is just the result of quick search on our forum, YouTube and eBay. I'm sure someone will give you much more qualified answer then I could, as I said, I don't own the Pro, so... Good luck and keep researching.

Will d
You are welcome.

I really don't know, I'm sorry, I don't have any experience in that field. But, i wouldn't believe everything sellers write in those ads... ;) What I gave you is just the result of quick search on our forum, YouTube and eBay. I'm sure someone will give you much more qualified answer then I could, as I said, I don't own the Pro, so... Good luck and keep researching.
Will do! Thanks for your time. I’ll be interested if anyone has done this. The seller likely has no idea but I will ask. One of those eBay adds that also links to automatic fish feeders, hand sanitiser, bath mats and chainsaws. Or along those lines! And they are experts in all!

Reactions: Dedal
I had one lens that came with my used mav that somebody must've glued on instead of using the proper heat sink paste. Basically had to get a new gimbal, this one wasn't coming apart.

Reactions: Davros007
I just ordered 3 of these kits from china, I will get them in May! Then I'll try this on the 2 camera's I have that have some weird film on them that won't come off!

IMG_20210409_161800198_HDR.jpg

How'd it go?
Well, I put one on a camera I had that had no lens in it & it worked great! 😁 But I couldn't get the old lens off the other one, so it still has the efe'd up lens on it. 😒 I tried to heat it up with a hair dryer, but it just wouldn't come off! 🤔

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redcircle