DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro camera problem.

Incogneito

Reactions
Well I have not had any problems with my mavic pro during any of the 11 flights so far that I have done. I am very thankful for that. But I was talking to another user on the forum today and they said they are sending their mavic pro back soon because they had the toilet bowl of death problem at one point, and also the right hand side of the pictures are blurry. I decided to check my pictures and on my mavic pro, the left hand side is blurry on every picture. I also mainly use center focus so that the picture should be focused evenly on both sides. But on every picture I have checked so far, the picture on the left hand side, the entire length of the picture is blurry. Is there a software fix for this so that it wouldn't have to be sent in? Is anyone else having any issues like this as well? I really don't want to have to send it in to Dji. It's not too bad but here are some examples. Click on the images as they are pretty big.DJI_0069.JPG DJI_0105.JPG DJI_0099.JPG DJI_0097.JPG

Last edited:
Is this photos only or is it blurry on video too?

I highly doubt there will be s/w fix for something like that.

Is this photos only or is it blurry on video too?

I highly doubt there will be s/w fix for something like that.
Looks like it's only on pictures, not on video. It is kinda hard to tell, but the video doesn't look like the pictures do. After viewing other videos, it is only on the pictures, not the video. I am gonna try again tomorrow to see if I tap focus instead of use the button for center focus works better, or if I focus a little more to the left, changes the outcome.

Reactions: papaalex
This is what I got from chat after resetting the camera and still having the same issue.

Thank you. I will get back to you within 24-48hrs. I need to communicate this tou our R&D department. I will send email to you once i got there answer.

I guess we shall see what happens. I have read that the sensor wasn't installed correctly center.

This is what I got from chat after resetting the camera and still having the same issue.

Thank you. I will get back to you within 24-48hrs. I need to communicate this tou our R&D department. I will send email to you once i got there answer.

I guess we shall see what happens. I have read that the sensor wasn't installed correctly center.

Hey, Any update on your issue?

Hello can anyone help we figure out whats wrong with my mavic

Attachments

• 20170623_190048.jpg
    20170623_190048.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 54
  • 20170623_190056.jpg
    20170623_190056.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 45
  • 20170623_190142.jpg
    20170623_190142.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 44
  • 20170623_190238.jpg
    20170623_190238.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 45
  • 20170623_190241.jpg
    20170623_190241.jpg
    7.9 MB · Views: 44
You can find the Peak Focus Threshold setting in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Peak-Focus-Threshold.jpg

If using an old version of DJI GO, you'll find it here:

DJI-GO-Peak-Focus-Threshold-OLD.jpg

Reactions: freddiew74
just curious what should it be set to normally
If you want to see the red areas that show what's in focus, then set that setting to "High". If you want to disable that feature, then set that setting to "None".

Hello can anyone help we figure out whats wrong with my mavic
Hi I have a problem with my camera which is how I saw your Post. Can´t help you with your problem, however I see on your pictures what seems to be a reflection, if so do you have your plastic cover on flying? I found that is not a good idea as behind the camera gimbel are air intakes for the cooling system and if you fly with the cover on it will get very hot and eventually burn out the electronics. Just want to pass that on..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22