DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro Camera Sensor error. No Camera initialization

Panda_army

Reactions
Hey guys. I got into a crash with my Mavic pro. I have changed the Flat Flex ribbon cable that runs to the Main Core Board & i have changed the Gimbal Flex Cable. However when i boot the Mavic up the camera does not go through the Initialization and it says Camera Sensor Error. Any other help will be greatly appreciated because i am at my last with this repair.

Hey guys. I got into a crash with my Mavic pro. I have changed the Flat Flex ribbon cable that runs to the Main Core Board & i have changed the Gimbal Flex Cable. However when i boot the Mavic up the camera does not go through the Initialization and it says Camera Sensor Error. Any other help will be greatly appreciated because i am at my last with this repair.
Could be a possible issue with either the gimbal control board or axis motor.
Something else to be aware of is aftermarket cables may not always work and can cause possible errors.
IE connections etc. Be sure your using genuine OEM DJI parts.

Could be a possible issue with either the gimbal control board or axis motor.
Something else to be aware of is aftermarket cables may not always work and can cause possible errors.
IE connections etc. Be sure your using genuine OEM DJI parts.
The parts replaced were genuine OEM parts. I thought it was the board until i realized the gimbal flex was giving off power when tested. I may do a full voltage test and post findings however i still dont know what the issue is.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61