DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro connectivity problem

ismalel

Reactions
My mavic was working fine until i tried to update the firmware using DJI Assistant 2 (current firmware: 01.03.0900 to 01.04.0100) but it fail during the transmission, now the drone doesn't connect to the RC nor the PC using DJI Assistant, i tried to bind the RC but doesn't recognize the drone, and the WiFi doesn't work neither.

The RC just stay in connecting... and the drone have a yellow flashing light, and a little red light where the bind button is located.

My mavic was working fine until i tried to update the firmware using DJI Assistant 2 (current firmware: 01.03.0900 to 01.04.0100) but it fail during the transmission, now the drone doesn't connect to the RC nor the PC using DJI Assistant, i tried to bind the RC but doesn't recognize the drone, and the WiFi doesn't work neither.

The RC just stay in connecting... and the drone have a yellow flashing light, and a little red light where the bind button is located.

So did you upgrade the drone successfully? If not do it again. Then remember to upgrade the remote by connecting it to the computer via the usb cable

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa