DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Controller Battery

TorqueRoll

Reactions
I unpacked the bag and was getting ready for a flight. The controller batter was at 3%, ****.

It has now been on the charger for 12 hours and it finally made it to 37%.

Any others experiencing the issue?

Can't say I've experienced this. What was the battery percentage before you went out for a flight and how long was it left since charge and flight day?

I was using the usb off the stock charger, states the output is two amps. When I discovered the low state it had probably been a month since it had been used last.

I was using the usb off the stock charger, states the output is two amps. When I discovered the low state it had probably been a month since it had been used last.

I think that if you leave the batteries that low, it either stops charging or charges very slow.

In my controller, the battery is leaky and charges slowly. I would say a full charge takes maybe 3-4 hours, and it probably looses 5% a week if it just sit there.

Reactions: hjmavic
I think there is a problem with your Controller. Actually, I had also face the same problem i.e. the battery on the Mavic pro controller seems to drain very rapidly, about 5-10% a minute. I took it up on 70% battery for about 4-5 minutes came back and it was at about 20%. Even when my phone is not plugged in and it's just sitting doing nothing it will drain very fast.

Same problem ... 5% after a month ... now on the charger for 14 hours and only 90% ... Using DJI Mavic charger .. 2A ... Should we contact DJI? Do they monitor these forums?

I have one of the first Mavic pros, and my controller looses 5% a week just doing nothing. Charges normally in 4hr

Thanks! ... my main concern is why it has taken almost 24 hr. on the charger to get back to 100%. I'll take off charger and see how quickly it drops.

I got my brand new Mavic Pro at the beginning of this month. When I first charged the controller, the battery level was extremely low, like 2% or so. Since the weather did not allow me to fly, I charged the controller to 40%. It’s been three weeks and I checked today just to find that the current level is 18%. So it seems to have lost 20% in three weeks. I have decided to give it a full charge and see how it goes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27