DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro controller stuck at 1% charge

YsniperY

Reactions
Hello.
I’ve owned my Mavic pro for a couple years now and have never had any problems. After not having flown it for a few months the controller was dead so I tried charging it. After plugging it in the same way I always have it says its charging but wont go above 1%.
Any ideas? I used a couple of different cables and outlets. Are there firmware software updates I might have missed? It just doesn’t seem right to no longer charge at all. Any help or suggestions would be great. Thanks. Jon

I don't know about the controller specifically, but some tablets and phones can drain to a point that they need a "trickle charge" to get them back to life. This usually involves leaving it plugged in to the mains with the best charger & cable you can find (ideally use the original ones). Leave it 48 hours and with luck you'll have a working controller again...
If not then you might need to look at the ebay/classified area for a replacement :(

Hello.
I’ve owned my Mavic pro for a couple years now and have never had any problems. After not having flown it for a few months the controller was dead so I tried charging it. After plugging it in the same way I always have it says its charging but wont go above 1%.
Any ideas? I used a couple of different cables and outlets. Are there firmware software updates I might have missed? It just doesn’t seem right to no longer charge at all. Any help or suggestions would be great. Thanks. Jon
Did you ever get it to charge? Mine's started doing something similar...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore