DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro DJI Go 4 Cheat Sheet - screens & settings summary

PhoebeSnow

Reactions
To make it easier for me to find a particular screen to change the various Mavic Pro settings I made myself a cheat sheet. This would have been very handy as a newbie but quite frankly is handy now even though I'm more familiar now with the various screens and settings. But at one time I had no ideal where certain settings were or what screens to pull up to find them. And when in trouble I was hesitant to go searching for them. Hopefully, others may find this useful. The Blue Icon to the left of each photo screenshot tells you where you are working from the top on down. Note there are two cheat sheets in different layouts so use the one that works best for you.

Attachments

• Mavic Pro GoApp4 Screens & Settings_2.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 574
  • Mavic Pro GoApp4 Screens & Settings_1.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 413
Last edited:
Great idea - very handy - I never can remember where those darn settings are or how to get to them on the quick. A few minor things were missed like in General Settings - cache with audio, all warnings, device name, etc. Not impt ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scarab69
Great idea - very handy - I never can remember where those darn settings are or how to get to them on the quick. A few minor things were missed like in General Settings - cache with audio, all warnings, device name, etc. Not impt ones.
Thanks. I can easily amend them so just let me know what I may have missed as minor as they may be. The object is to get to the various settings ASAP when needed. (Note: I already amended them).

Last edited:
Reactions: Scarab69
thanks!
I saved a lot of time. Was going to write down all this settings in a Excel file, when I saw your message./Rolf

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+