DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro doesn't support Moverio BT-300

TOMWOLVES

Reactions
I read this review at the B&H PHOTO company. Is this true? I wanted to buy a pair but if there is lag and disconnect due to not compatible with the Mavic Pro then it should be stated before we buy. thanks for your input.

MOVERIO REVIEW BH 01.JPG

Not true. Read through these threads a bit. Although a version of the dji app gave issues, they are far from incompatible.

Not true. Read through these threads a bit. Although a version of the dji app gave issues, they are far from incompatible.
What version were they incompatible with Dvegaman? Do you know?, thank you!

Have a look at this threads, to avoid the issues with DJI Go 4, some user have either downgraded to 4.1.15 or upgraded to 4.1.22, the process of side loading a .XAPK file described works for both versions of DJI Go 4

DJI Go 4 Fallback to 4.1.15

or

Success with 4.1.22

Its quiet easy to do just follow the list below...I managed to do it with great success and all working perfectly now

1) DJI GO 4 For drones since P4_v4.1.22_apkpure.com.xapk (164.4 MB) , note it is a .XAPK file that will need the Apkpure android app to install it

Download DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 4.1.22 APK | APKPure.com

2) Apkpure android app - APKPure_v2.5.3_apkpure.com.apk (7.9 MB)

Download APKPure latest 2.5.3 Android APK

Instructions for the Apkpure android app, you will need to allow for the "install from unknown sources" in the BT-300 settings

How to install unknown sources APK to Android

3) Install process on the BT-300

• Go to "downloads" on the BT-300, install the APKpure android app
  • After install open the app, and hit the 3 lines icon in the top right of the screen to go the next menu
  • Select APK/ XAPK Management tab to open
  • Then install DJI Go 4 4.1.22 from here

Then have fun flying again :DThumbswayup

Reactions: EpsonMoverio
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent