DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Fly More or Platinum Fly More for Christmas?

Marc Hufnagel

Reactions
Being asked to make a choice for Christmas - Platinum Fly More or Regular Pro Fly More? Of course there is a price difference of 250, is it worth it? Both come with 3 batteries and except for the props similar / same accessories.

I need to go tomorrow with her to pick it out, so any thoughts here would be great.
thank you all.

What are you planning on doing with the MP(P)? And would you be better served with $250 of accessories and an MP or an MPP that you need to go get $250 worth of accessories for?

What are you planning on doing with the MP(P)? And would you be better served with $250 of accessories and an MP or an MPP that you need to go get $250 worth of accessories for?

Well, just general flying around, pics and vids here and there. Flying probably a couple times per week. not really needing anything over what they come with right away that I'd see. 3 batteries would be sufficient for me as well. The only thing I'd be adding would be the DJI Care Refresh.

Yeah, that was the dilemma I faced and got an MP plus a dedicated tablet for the app(s) and support S/W and the quiet props and the ND filters, and the joystick protector and the landing pad and the short USB cables for the tablet. I'm sure there's more!

Well, whichever one you get I'm sure you'll have a blast with it!

Reactions: Daptone and wytnyt
based on your comments I would get the Mavic Pro and invest the difference in some extra batteries and accessories....unless money is of no concern, then get the Pro Platinum.

Reactions: Daptone
mp or mpp,both are great
i chose the mp to save a few bucks and here i am,$2500 later and wondering where the savings are:)

Hey I'm new here just was browsing and saw this post. I just bought the mavic pro fly more combo at B&H for 899.00 with no tax on 12/14 they had a sale. Maybe they'll have it again, anyways great deal if you can find it again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929