DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro footage in ROCKY MOUNTAINS

I really enjoyed that. Your gimble movements are smooth. Did you change gimble speed/smoothness or are you just really good at it?

Nice editing as well.

-Scott

Reactions: bcjkdem
I really enjoyed that. Your gimble movements are smooth. Did you change gimble speed/smoothness or are you just really good at it?

Nice editing as well.

-Scott
Thank you!
Here are my advanced gimbal settings:
Gimbal Start/Stop Buffer - 20
Gimbal Pitch Speed - 8 (all the way down)
Gimbal Tilt Limit - On
Gimbal Pan Synch... - On

I have the speed turned way down, so that helps me get a lot more control... Added to the fact I've been gaming since I came out of the womb. :)

Last edited:
Thank you!
Here are my advanced gimbal settings:
Gimbal Start/Stop Buffer - 20
Gimbal Pitch Speed - 8 (all the way down)
Gimbal Tilt Limit - On
Gimbal Pan Sych... - On

I have the speed turned way down, so that helps a lot more control... Added to the fact I've been gaming since I came out of the womb. :)
Thanks for the list of settings. I've been wanting to experiment with gimble settings for a while now. I think I will start with yours. You must be deadly at GTA!

Reactions: bcjkdem
Thanks for the list of settings. I've been wanting to experiment with gimble settings for a while now. I think I will start with yours. You must be deadly at GTA!
Lol... Indeed! :)
Very happy to hear I could help and give you a good starting point! I'm sure you will find it much easier to get smooth shots with those levels tuned back a bit.
Happy flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803