DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC PRO FOR SALE

Depends a bit on battery condition.
As the drone might have been flown on each and as such woken from original hibernation, they might have drained very low to nil and be bricked.
It’s yours from what you posted, but check the other listings here, one thread late last November asking $600 (US I assume), similar package, not sure if sold.
Although it’s a great aircraft (love mine!), US$1200 would likely get a really good M2P Flymore package

Reactions: chuck1026
Nice but old tech. Better machines for less, New. Take others advice on price, compare to others sold recently here. Too bad you didn’t use it, missed some great fun

Reactions: chuck1026
Nice but old tech. Better machines for less, New. Take others advice on price, compare to others sold recently here. Too bad you didn’t use it, missed some great fun
I still use my M1P and M1X and they are great. They are cheap enough to beat up a bit and not get worried and good enough to get some really awesome shots. You can sell ot for pretty much what a Mini 2 fly more combo sells for. Comparing the two I will take my Pro.

Mike

Reactions: mereflyer
ITS THE original Mavic , so I hope that in it self would give it some value...as for the batteries I have only used the ones ( 2 ) that came with the drone...I haven't used anything that came in the fly more bundle...everything's still in original packing...also have a crystal sky available. Thanx for your input..

The price ($1,200) sounds ok 2-3 yrs ago. Too high for older tech. GLWS
yup. I keep a pretty good eye on them and usually between $500-600 is what they go for with the fly more package. This one sounds a little nicer than average so maybe around $750 would be a fair price to start at.

Mike

But is it possible (as it has been sitting for over 2 years) that it is still on "old" early release firmware, as in un-restricted, un-nagging, un-quizzing, ??????
That would be worth a hundred bucks.......

When was the last time it was flown or just checked for working condition of system to include batteries.

But is it possible (as it has been sitting for over 2 years) that it is still on "old" early release firmware, as in un-restricted, un-nagging, un-quizzing, ??????
That would be worth a hundred bucks.......
And if he fires it up and whatever device he uses is on auto update,
so much for that thought.

Could turn the app on without the drone hooked up and disable it first.

Can. That's how I don't get any auto updates for anything. I see them but just avoid them. You can set that with just turning the app on with nothing else connected and changing the settings within the app.

And some either don’t know what you know, or aren’t concerned.
Me, yes, it’s turned of and running on airplane mode.
True. Can also get a firewall to block the connection if all else fails. The hack section or youtube may also help with figuring that out.

The only reason I asked is that the potential new owner would have to figure out what to do regarding updates.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost