T=06-25.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 1,016
  • T=08-49.jpg
    T=08-49.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 1,026
  • T=10-57.jpg
    T=10-57.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 1,054
1108 feet up. Where is that good on a low battery or good reasoning, Line of Sight....
What was the settings for RTH?
Temps outside?
Need more information
You need to post the flight log so our Forum Flight Engineers can decipher the flight.[emoji6]

Last edited:
Reactions: ZUCSTA and Chadnovz
I can post my flight record

To say that the product sucks is a pretty broad statement when we are all happy with our Mavic Pro's. Your gripe is with DJI customer service not the MP. My 10 year old fly's the MP without any problems. You might not even have a dog in the fight pal, unless we can look at flight records, everything you say and do is taken with a grain of salt because in both of the threads you did not post the flight records.

Now for the talk as if I knew you and we were friends.

Listen "Mavicprosucks", we have been friends a long time and you are going about this the wrong way. If DJI won't replace it and they say it was pilot error, please tell me how they determined it. If you sent logs, can you send them to me so I can check them out? I would be happy to do so and so would the community. Together we might be able to look at the logs and pin point the problem and you can go back to DJI with this info, on the other hand we might look at them and say that you made and error and we can tell you what error you made.

When the Bebop 2 first came out, I got one and man that thing was all I could think about. I loved it so much I bought two, one for me and one for my son. Then a firmware update came out. My Bebop 2 would just fall out of the sky but my sons was fine.. I was devastated. I called Parrot customer service. Their customer service sucks only because all requests go through the home office in France for replacements. After many email and phone calls they agreed to allow me to send it in. The trick to it was to stay calm, ask for a supervisor. Write down all the questions you could possibly ask without being a jerk. A month into sending the unit in for repair I had still not heard anything. I called everyone I could and I was pissed off but I remained calm and eventually someone listened to me and agreed to help. I got a replacement 2 days later. So bud, my advice to you is to scrap the MavicProsucks name and join with a legit name so people will take you seriously. Ask for this to be deleted and post a new thread with Flight logs plus try to recount exactly what you were doing when all this happened. I am not 100 percent sure but I think you can set the Mavic's critical battery level and it will force land when it hits that. I could be wrong but I think when I first got mine I tested that out.

1108 feet up. Where is that good on a low battery or good reasoning, Line of Sight....
What was the settings for RTH?
Temps outside?
Need more information
You need to post the flight log so our Forum Flight Engineers can decipher the flight.[emoji6]

It looks like he was in ATTI mode too.

Unfortunately I could not retrieve my AC. Theres was several big trees, tall buildings. I searched for several days and no sight of my drone. Very sad.

Can you retrieve you logs from the GO4 application on your mobile device/tablet?
That may help locate the aircraft.

It shows the final height of landing was 12 m. I couldn't reach the trees, we checked the roof of the tall buildings and no sight of it. Could be taken by someone when it landed?

It shows the final height of landing was 12 m. I couldn't reach the trees, we checked the roof of the tall buildings and no sight of it. Could be taken by someone when it landed?

Get the flight log from your mobile device and that will give the location.

Reactions: Campagnard
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada