DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro forward vision error after crash.

wong4can

Reactions
I crashed my Mavic pro, broke the ribbon and signal cables, broke one rubber absorption mount and all propellers.
Orderd, new absorption board, a complete gimble unit without the camera with the 2 cables already in. This way easier to install.
After looking countless sites and videos, everything was installed. Calibrate the imu and the gimble and compass. turn on the app.
No camera view and the left and right forward vision sensor warning came on in the app. try to calibrate in assistant 2 but no red light came on and try to restart
by reducing the display to 1600-900 and disable the signature driver in window 10. Still no red light square.
anyone have a idea, please help.

Wai Tak Wong

Attachments

• 20191029_104524.jpg
    20191029_104524.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • 20191029_104756.jpg
    20191029_104756.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
Sorry you smooshed your Pro. I assume you kept the original gimbal control board and lens barrel. A couple of things come to mind.. with no camera view and no front sensors, it could be the gimbal control board may need replacing. I believe the front sensors pass through that board, and might also explain the lack of image. Or it is possible the lens barrel did not survive the crash and is not producing an image.

For me, I'd purchase a gimbal board, front sensors and a lens barrel in order to weed out the issues. But that's because I have fun screwing with the guts.

Or wait for more posts from someone with all the answers!

Hope you can fix it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty