DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro gimbal cannot receive main controller data

djdaveq

Reactions
Hey men, got a Mavic pro issue here. Please see below I followed the official guide to post a problem.. any help you can give would help. Thanks.

Video of problem

Problem?
Mavic Pro gimbal cannot receives main controller data. She won’t fly.

Was unit in a crash? no

What have you tried so far?: changed batteries, updated firmware to latest as of May 8 2019 success, updated app as of may 8 2019 success , gimbal calibration fail half way through it says don’t move the aircraft but I’m not moving it, imu wont enter calibration, compass won’t calibrate. I relinked the controller successful, updated world geofence no fly zones successfully.

What device are you using? ipad mini 3

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? newest as stated above. I updated via the assistant 2 app on my windows 10 pc. Then I confirmed that via the app on my iPad mini 3 later. When connnected to iPad mini it found non compadable firmware or something and then It seemed to update the remote I believe as well. After that it stated all firmware is up date every time I turn it on.

What Go app version are you using? newest version of the dji go 4 as of May 8 2019

Any modification? its all a stock unit

Did you change anything or install any apps? No

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? Yes image attached and video above.

if you crashed or lost your drone YOU MUST upload log files and a post link in your post! ... I never crashed. One day it worked, next day it didn’t work.

Attachments

• 65E8018C-4F26-416A-820A-58284F0DE24E.jpeg
    65E8018C-4F26-416A-820A-58284F0DE24E.jpeg
    970.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
SAME EXACT PROBLEM. I have replaced several ESC's on these M1P's as I run a drone repair shop. This is the second board in a row on this particular bird, each time, a new error arises, eliminating the previous error messages. FML.. Is this REALLY just another bad ESC board that I am receiving?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000