DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro gimbal issue

Licanco

Reactions
HI guys, I still own my old DJI mavic pro 1st gen, and some weeks ago when I'd wanted to use it, suddenly the gimbal has turned crazy after the drone is turnen on.

I saw several post and videos and everything says that was probably the gimbal flex cable, in resume now I've changed the flex cable and when i'd finished the process for my bad luck the problems is still the same, the gimbal is out of control, I cannot move it with the joystick controls and when I try to calibrate it stucks in 5%

What can I do? Please check the video because that was before I change the flex cable and now after the repair is still the same problem.

Thanks a lot for your help, regards!

Video link:

I had that problem and come to find out mine has been knocked out of its bracket, make sure everything is in their slots, my problem turned out to be a real simple thing.

I had that problem and come to find out mine has been knocked out of its bracket, make sure everything is in their slots, my problem turned out to be a real simple thing.
Hi! how did you fixed it? because i did the flex cable change and was the same thing, im sure the bracket its in place with the rubber bands and everything, but also is weird because when I turn on the mavic, at the begining it does the clasic 3 moves of the gimbals and looks pretty stable but after that turns crazy :/

thanks for your answer.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom