DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro GL200A Remote schematics

Bill Jaynes

Reactions
Can anyone direct me to a schematic for the Mavic Pro GL200A remote? Barring that, can anyone tell me whether or not the USB IC can be replaced with an IC from a laptop or other USB device? IF so, what kind would be compatible. The IC on my remote is getting quite hot and is putting out only about 1V from both the USB 2.0 and the Micro USB. Accordingly, the remote, which otherwise works fine, will no longer connect to DJI Go 4. Does anyone have any information on this?

The number on the particular IC in question is 2554 TI 67F, but I can't find anything with that number online.

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona!

gotta ask..., why do you want to replace the USB connector plug on your remote. I assume yo mean the one that is bottom center only seen after unfolding the two controller arms.

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona!

gotta ask..., why do you want to replace the USB connector plug on your remote. I assume yo mean the one that is bottom center only seen after unfolding the two controller arms.
Thank you for any response. This was my first post and I wasn't sure what to expect. I don't want to replace the connector plug. I want to replace the integrated circuit (IC) that controls voltage to the USB. It's overheating and I'm getting only one volt power past it instead of five volts which I contend, is causing the problem with the remote and Mavic Pro connecting to the Go 4 app on any device of the four I've tried. The app won't connect from either port and I have the same low voltage on both. The thing is, the number of on the IC doesn't cross reference to anything on line. If my tech had schematics, he could find a replacement IC, but he doesn't and I guess I'm learning the DJI holds those very close to their chest.

I bought this drone used and it was working fine (though I did have to replace the lightning port on my phone because it was definitely erratic). I live in Pohnpei, Micronesia and service is difficult from here. I've bought a used replacement remote and it's on its way but since I've seen this question many times on this forum with the only answers being, send it in to DJI, it'd be great to have an answer to one specific cause that I can share if we can fix it, and then I'll have an extra remote to boot.

I hope that explains things better.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost