DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro in San Francisco

flumpet

Reactions
Hi there, I arrived in SFO yesterday and have since flown my Mavic Pro in the outskirts. I'm thinking of flying near the San Francisco Bay Bridge tomorrow on the 5th of November around 4-6pm. I've checked the Hover app and it doesn't fall within any NFZ.

Was wondering if any p3/p4 or if you have, Mavic Pro owners would like to join me for a flight. You can also come take a look at the Mavic as well.

Send me a PM if interested.

I wouldn't depend upon the Hover app. Check the DJI flysafe website instead. That will determine what DJI should have built into the Mavic. However, there are numerous invisible buggy NFZ's still built into GEO that you cannot see on any map that will prevent flight into them, even with GEO turned off, assuming turning off GEO is still even an option on the Mavic.:rolleyes:

I'm surprised no one is interested to have a look at the Mavic. I'm pretty sure most of the stocks haven't arrived here.

Anyway I'll be flying at the bay bridge if anyone is interested. It seems like it's the only place here not under the NFZ.

Mavic pro ready for take off in SFO..... But fly where????

image.jpeg

Inspire owners welcome too?
I'm currently at the Marketplace at Pier 2 getting some coffee. I realised there are helicopters and low flying prop planes flying near the bridge despite it being not a NFZ. I'm having reservations flying here actually.
Here's a pic of my Mavic at pier 39 though
image.jpeg

I'm currently at the Marketplace at Pier 2 getting some coffee. I realised there are helicopters and low flying prop planes flying near the bridge despite it being not a NFZ. I'm having reservations flying here actually.
Here's a pic of my Mavic at pier 39 though
View attachment 899
Like a bird with its wings clipped.:(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS