DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro issues

maxwallen

Reactions
after the unboxing of my first mavic pro, everything seemed to be amazing until the bird started to overheat, I was replaced with a brand new craft, note this was my second drone within 3 weeks of purchasing the first one, anyway the point was after the first one overheated the second one they gave me look like it had been used AND NOT NEW! At ALL. There was discolouration wierd spots when you shine a touch on it and some bits were shiny and other bits were not, if you seen this mavic you would understand what I meant, next the front obstacle sensor had a scratch within it and underneath the other sensor had some thing on the glass like a stain, please do not judge me if you saw this you would understand how used it had looked I am really upalled by dji and my next drone will definitely not be brought by dji idk what the f to do

Just contact the seller and let them know. If I remember correctly, I think all the sensors with had plastic over the glass that has to be removed. Was the plastic there?

yes ive removed the plastic from the glass, contacting seller wont help me theyd think otherwise, what a waist of 1400$ lol

yes ive removed the plastic from the glass, contacting seller wont help me theyd think otherwise, what a waist of 1400$ lol
Do what you want, but you're letting them take advantage of you in my opinion. I wouldn't stop harassing them until I got a new replacement if it were me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu