DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro just fell out of the sky, any chance dji will replace it?

mcrksman

Reactions
I was flying my mavic just now and I ascended to around 70m then started to change some of my photo settings while it was hovering there. 3 mins in and all of a sudden the app shows 'aircraft disconnected', the video feed freezes, and the mavic comes crashing down. There were no birds nearby and I didn't see any feathers so I don't think it was a bird, and if it was a just connection problem then the drone should have continued hovering or RTH automatically so i'm guessing one of the motors just stopped working or the power connection somehow got cut.

Someone told me that DJI sometimes replaces drones that get lost/crashed due to failure on their part so I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I can go about with that

Someone told me that DJI sometimes replaces drones that get lost/crashed due to failure on their part so I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I can go about with that
Contact DJI support here.

I was flying my mavic just now and I ascended to around 70m then started to change some of my photo settings while it was hovering there. 3 mins in and all of a sudden the app shows 'aircraft disconnected', the video feed freezes, and the mavic comes crashing down. There were no birds nearby and I didn't see any feathers so I don't think it was a bird, and if it was a just connection problem then the drone should have continued hovering or RTH automatically so i'm guessing one of the motors just stopped working or the power connection somehow got cut.

Good luck with DJI. Last February my Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian lost power for no apparent reason. After my flight data records were reviewed by DJI, they determined that I did nothing wrong but only offered me a 30% discount on a replacement drone.
Full disclosure is the drone lost power over the ocean and was unrecoverable but I still feel like I should have been offered at least 50% off toward the purchase of a replacement since they determined that I wasn’t at fault.

Hate to hear it and Simmo think it was a Pro.
Didn't happen to be with this battery was it Battery cell broken .

Reactions: Simmo and Starz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute