Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro lens fog

David Moffat

Reactions
Hi love my mavic pro but last flight had an issue, inside my lens fogged up,
Can anyone advise me pls how to fix and prevent this happening again,
Regards David M

Remove the stock filter and give it a clean then make sure it is fitted properly when you put it back on.

Reactions: ZX14-R
My len is fogging on the inside of the camera.
Any additional assistant would be greatly appreciated. I know the system is open, and I have kept my drone in my cold conservatory and then flew it on Christmas day where is was warm over here in the UK.
Really annoyed as I was flying on a perfect day and I couldn't record because of the fogged lense.
I'm going to try silcoset which should draw the moisture out, but has anyone else had better luck with a different method?
I use to aim my camera down and let the prop wash equalise the temperature, but it hasn't worked this time round.

Recently I’ve got fogging dead centre on my mavic pro, it’s on the inside and ‘only’ appears when it’s on eg it’s not there, switch on and connect so camera is running, appears after a minute or so, disconnect and switch off, disappears!
My conclusion is that there is sufficient moisture inside for this to happen.
I’m “super drying” out the drone with silica gel in a sealed container, 24hrs and will report my findings back.076210E8-CD88-4FA0-86BA-7C5EB577FA39.jpeg9257B5AB-BB93-4FBE-A098-1596094F90FA.jpeg

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000