DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro loose rear arm - folded

Maner

Reactions
Hi,

Recently I got an error on one flight saying "Rear arm" or something like that after 30 seconds of flight. I noticed before that one rear arm is a bit loose when the drone is folded (a bit loose =it moves easily a few millimeters).
When I unfold it, it holds still just like the other one. So I'm trying to find out if that's something that needs to be replaced or it can live like that? I got that error only once, after that I flew like 10 times and no error.

Thanks!

if it aint broken....don't fix

if it moves only when folded but when extended there's that little plastic piece that holds the arm from going all the way up. Shouldn't interfere with your flight. You recall exactly what error u got?

Hi,

I heard a beep on controller and saw text "Rear arm" for a second and then it disappeared. I continued flying for about 20 minutes after that and nothing. Later that day I had more flights, but no error. When I got home I thought that left rear arm is the problem since I noticed before it's a little loose when folded, but didn't pay much attention to it since it worked perfectly.
My drone was drifting a little when hovering so first I thought that it's because of the arm, but I calibrated everything again, flew to 120m, and when I got more satellites, everything was okay (it still happens, but after reaching more satellites, it stops drifting).

I think I'm gonna leave it that way as long as it works.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N