DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro m1p GPS drops out on flight

GBABY

Reactions
i got all my log files for both the rc an drone but they are all .log Ive tried everything i give up, is there anyone willing to read my files for me and tell me whats up with my loss of GPS an going in to ATTI??? sar104 i was sent to you for help from a guy on FB his name is Ron Adkins im kinda lost, thank you in advanced

ok so im getting all the wrong files?? its comeing from blackbox from as2 let me try this your way thank you i will get back to you soon, and thank you

sar104 i got a dat file but the other link cant read it
i tried to upload it but it said file was to big

The DAT file from the aircraft will be too large - you will have to upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive and post a link.

The other link is not to read the DAT file - it's the instructions on how to find and retrieve the txt log from your mobile device.

Reactions: GBABY
You have various things going on in those flights. In the second one, which isn't an actual flight, you have a number of compass errors, likely caused by powering up in a location with magnetic interference and then moving the aircraft.

mag_errors_FLY604.png

However, there appears to be an underlying GPS hardware problem. On the other two flights there are multiple switches to ATTI caused by a loss of GPS reception. For example:

613.png

That's definitely not normal.

The drone is now fixed I found the issue just in case anybody else has these issues. @sar104 thank you for your help I did find the issue. please lock the thread thank you.20190106_184649_Film1.jpg20190112_160157_Film1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
One wire was broke to start with and that was the one that was causing my GPS errors the rest was from me trying to cut the shielding away.. so I decided to run all new wire..

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
You received it that way? If you did that is No Bueno

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom