DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro mobile screen not showing - -/- - minutes seconds during flight?

AirPatrol1

Reactions
Have been flying since 2017 phantom 3 standard p4p plus and decided to try the mavic pro as the price for it now was cut in half. had it 4 months and im no longer seeing the flight minutes on my mobile iPhone xr . Their is a white blot over the time data. never saw that before on any dji drone. Ive uninstalled dji go 4 app reinstalled calibrared everything disconnected remote from mavic relinked and even refreshed firmware. switched phones and nothing brings back the time remaining for flight to reach rth. Hope some long term pilots have a idea as to what is the reason for this? don't really want to have to engage the care refresh if their is a simple solution. No other problems exist due this yet it could be a sign of a future and larger problem or loss of the mavic itself?Screenshot attached?

Attachments

• IMG_0785 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0785 - Copy.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 26
I have recently encountered the same issue. I had to switch to using an iPad min4 as my display since my iPhone charging port no longer works, but this should not make a difference.

Yes. I recently encountered the same problem. Its been like this for quite sometime now. I circled in white. IMG_1334.JPG

Please let me know a workaround. If any? Everything works on it its just this annoying glitch.

I did the following with no success to a normal state.

- updated the dji go4 app
- reset my mavic drone
- both of my batteries are under 100 charge cycles

Yes. I recently encountered the same problem. Its been like this for quite sometime now. I circled in white. View attachment 103421

Please let me know a workaround. If any? Everything works on it its just this annoying glitch.

I did the following with no success to a normal state.

- updated the dji go4 app
- reset my mavic drone
- both of my batteries are under 100 charge cycles

Hi,

Same problem here. I have contacted DJI chat and they have forwarded it to an engineer. I will post a response as soon as I hear anything.

Thanks

Rich

I’m still having the problem. I have sent DJI screenshots and the flight info.so if and when I get them to resolve this I will post and if anyone gets their issue resolved first please let others including myself know. It is very well annoying. I hope DJI believes in “ NO DRONE LEFT BEHIND” Maybe they want to move us on to the newer mavics . It is one thing to note as I purchased the mavic pro new with care refresh and flying and using DJI go 4 app with iPhone X since feb 2020 I only encountered this problem a few weeks ago. I can change devices to android and problem solved. But that doesn’t solve the issue when for 60 flights i had no issues and now i do. I’m still trying to find out why......

Yes please post as I reported the issue to DJI also. Will post when I hear back from them. Thanx at least I’m not alone in this

Yes please post as I reported the issue to DJI also. Will post when I hear back from them. Thanx at least I’m not alone in this

No problem. Let’s see if we both get the same response. It’s just frustrating. Thanks

There is another thread about this and it has a solution. (maybe in the Spark forum)
'Make sure your phone is not in 'Dark Mode'.'
Good Luck.

And we have a result! That did fix it, but unsure why it happened in the first place. My previous Mavic 2 was used in dark mode on my iPhone and I had no issues. Maybe a firmware or app update and there has been a glitch or an oversight in the programming. I don’t know. Either way thanks! And I will inform DJI as I do like to use dark mode all the time.

There is another thread about this and it has a solution. (maybe in the Spark forum)
'Make sure your phone is not in 'Dark Mode'.'
Good Luck.
As soon as I saw the solution I turned off dark mode and connected and problem solvedThank God for the forums you guys figured out what dji couldn but that’s the way it works. Thanx everyone for your input and resolution and I also will send DJI a email and at least they can use the info to help others and they want have to rack their brains with this one. Again thanx have a great night

Did you notice MavicJohnsons post? It’s worked for me ??
Yes and it solved the headache and issue . Wow something I never thought of. Thanx and I thanked everyone for their input and help. I too will foreward this solution to DJI and again thanx have a great night.

I’ve had the same problem since my zoom was replaced used iPhone XR and still the same with my iPhone 11.. need a fix!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS