DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro - No Video Feed!

Lewench

Reactions
Woke up this morning and wanted to go out for a fly. Connected everything like any other day but I'm not getting a video feed when I hit record or take a picture it just comes out black.

Things I've tried:
iPad mini 2
My iPhone that's always worked
3 cables
Both ports on the controller
Reset everything
Tried it with a new battery!
Reinstalled apps
Litchi or DJI not working

I haven't crashed this AT ALL! flew yesterday a few times and landed with no problems.

The apps connect and you can see the drone status' but I just can't get a feed. Please help!! Note my iPhone is on 9.3.1 jailbroken (I will restart the phone so it boots non jailbroken still no luck)

False alarm all, I was messing with shutter speed yesterday and I never changed it back. Once I put auto on the camera it corrected itself! Noob mistake!

Well time for some flying!

Woke up this morning and wanted to go out for a fly. Connected everything like any other day but I'm not getting a video feed when I hit record or take a picture it just comes out black.

Things I've tried:
iPad mini 2
My iPhone that's always worked
3 cables
Both ports on the controller
Reset everything
Tried it with a new battery!
Reinstalled apps
Litchi or DJI not working

I haven't crashed this AT ALL! flew yesterday a few times and landed with no problems.

The apps connect and you can see the drone status' but I just can't get a feed. Please help!! Note my iPhone is on 9.3.1 jailbroken (I will restart the phone so it boots non jailbroken still no luck)
did you managed to resolve this issue? i have the exact same issue

I have lost video feed on my Mavic Pro also. I have upgraded to latest firmware on both rc and aircraft but still have no feed. Tried both ports, different cables and even replaced Transmission Cable from camera to circuit board. I’m at a real loss here. Any suggestions? My next step was going to be replacing the gimbal circuit board and then if that doesn’t work I’ll grab another

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme