DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro (not Fly More) $889 at B&H Photo

PT_Mavic

Reactions
Got a heads-up about this from Slickdeals - first significant discounting I've noticed from a major retailer.

B&H is reputable, has a good return policy and doesn't charge sales tax outside NY and NJ.

DJI Mavic Pro (Standard Bundle) B&H Photo Video

Reactions: The Angry Prepper
So, is it possible they getting ready for the Mavic 2? It will be interesting to see if other DJI dealers start discounting the Mavic. Can't wait for the release of a new Mavic!

So, is it possible they getting ready for the Mavic 2? It will be interesting to see if other DJI dealers start discounting the Mavic. Can't wait for the release of a new Mavic!
Possible, but more likely is production has ramped up and manufacturing cost has gone down, so the factory can offer dealers incentives to move more iron to maximize revenue and keep the competition at bay - I think the Mavic Pro is good through the end of the year at least.

They may be blowing out current inventory of firmware too, and getting ready to start shipping a new version that's been quietly locked down from the recent liberation. Or so they think; never bet against motivated tinkerers.

And if B&H is discounting, it's a sure bet the other big dealers will do the same - might be a limited-time promotion coordinated with all the authorized dealers.

It's back up to $999. When I went to the site, it said the sale was good until 08/03/2017 11:59PM but it ended before that.

It's back up to $999. When I went to the site, it said the sale was good until 08/03/2017 11:59PM but it ended before that.
Yep. I posted the notice three days ago and mentioned it on other threads. It ended midnight (East Coast time) last night.
This won't be the last discount offered for Mavics; patience is a virtue, as they say.

Got a heads-up about this from Slickdeals - first significant discounting I've noticed from a major retailer.

B&H is reputable, has a good return policy and doesn't charge sales tax outside NY and NJ.

DJI Mavic Pro (Standard Bundle) B&H Photo Video

I have Bought camera's From B&H ( DMC ZS8 RX100II)
Good price. No Defects.!
Just know going in they are selling gray market Items
( Europe, Australia, and parts of Asia)
Both cameras I purchase were set in PAL Not NTSC(USA)
............C

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji