DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro not responding to stick movements in wifi mode/Weak wifi signel at close range

Kywon McCain

⭐Smooth Operator⭐
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I swear on everything this was the most scariest situation I had with my Mavic in a long time. I thought I was gonna lose it.

I was flying in wifi mode because I dismantled my controller in time to replace the antenna modifications with it's original stock antennas as suggested by some guy on here somewhere. (Must had been the Mavic oz guy)

One thing I noticed, (and I always noticed this since the day it came out the box) was the weak wifi signel. Can't really fly far at all. I sat it down just a few feet away from me and it says I have weak signel on one bar.

The thing that scared me, at when some point during landing it canceled itself because it for whatever reason thought it was not save for it to land.

When I tried to cancel the landing, it said failed to cancel. So I tried to push the on screen joystick up. There was no response. It was just hovering and drifting in a very scary uncomfortable way.

The only way I was able to get my control back was to force the landing.

Also, I lost connection a few times as well.

How do I post the flight logs? Where do I get them from? And how do I post them here?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211216-162556.png
    Screenshot_20211216-162556.png
    614.9 KB · Views: 5
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000