DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro: Once Again Something Changed--Get Software Bug

Papa72

Reactions
Once again, using my Samsung Galaxy S21, after an Android update, I got an error: "Something went wrong with DJI Go 4, DJI Go 4 closed because this app has a bug, Try updating the app after its developer provides afix for this error".

Calling DJI Support, I was told, again that the developers are working on a fix and have been working on a fix since March.

This is for a Mavic Pro. Trying to find a fix, I found different discussion about DJI software not being small enough to be in the Play Store and that its software is susceptible to malware. That sounds like a mess.

Is there an alternative to DJI GO 4 app for me to install in my Mavic Pro?

I have a a couple of M1P's and use an IPhone. a friend of mine got a new android and he flys an Air 1, He got the same message/errors that you got. I suggested to him to get Litchi and he did. so far so good

Trying to find a fix, I found different discussion about DJI software not being small enough to be in the Play Store and that its software is susceptible to malware. That sounds like a mess.
Despite what you heard, the software doesn't have malware.
The app is not in the Play Store as a result of the US Government pressuring to make things hard for Huawei and DJI.
Your issue is a result of your Android update.
See if you can go back to the previous Android version.

Reactions: Starz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa