DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Pano Mode

Davesworld

Reactions
Sometimes the only way to get the answer you want is too ask. I wanted to do a sphere pano using the mavic pro, I watched a few videos I could find and thought I had all the answers I wanted, but that has not proved to be the case.

In one video once the shots had been taken, the man clicked on the gallery and then the file with the pano shots in it. Then the software created the sphere pano and then he clicked to download it, but did not say where it was saved.

I tried to do a sphere pano yesterday but then I clicked on the file it said downloading and then it created the pano but when I got home and checked the sd card it was nowhere to be found. Once the pano is created by the software, can you just save it somehow to the sd card? If not I struggle to understand why the software creates the pano in the first place.

Many thanks in advance for any answers, I did search on here, but was not able to find the answer I am looking for.

I can't answer your question directly but if you still have the original (non sphere) pano on the card, I think you can upload it to Kuula.com and you can then view it in both pano/tiny planet mode. The only problem with this is that Kuula doesn't let you download your own panos, so you will only see it on their site.

I can't answer your question directly but if you still have the original (non sphere) pano on the card, I think you can upload it to Kuula.com and you can then view it in both pano/tiny planet mode. The only problem with this is that Kuula doesn't let you download your own panos, so you will only see it on their site.
Many thanks for your helpful reply will give it a go.

Kuula.com is a real estate site. Kuula.co is 360 Virtual Tours made easy.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S