DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Pano Sphere convert to Facebook 360

ablack

Reactions
I used to use a website 360facebook.com to take the pano/sphere image and convert it for posting on Facebook, but the page seems to have been hacked or changed as the entire page is in what appears to be chinese and clearly isn't normal (refer to screenshot)

Is there a different way to do this process without having to use additional software like ptgui or the like? the 360facebook page used to work just fine for my purposes and I'd like to continue using something that can run on my iPhone. I've also used Hangar360 and like that it is fully integrated, from flying to taking the photos & to the stitching, but I found that for users using Android devices viewing on facebook or just via the WEB link for the hangar site the display was extremely sensitive to moves and it bounced and pulsed out of control.

Thanks
AB

Attachments

• 360facebook.PNG
    360facebook.PNG
    790.2 KB · Views: 27
I use the windows tool, Exif Fixer, and it tweaks the metadata, making the 360's viewable by standard methods, including FB.

I use the windows tool, Exif Fixer, and it tweaks the metadata, making the 360's viewable by standard methods, including FB.
Thanks for the response, it appears this needs to run as a local application from either Windows or a Mac and not natively as an iPhone application or a web page. Do you know of any processes that can do the same thing as web pages or as an iPhone app?

Thanks for the response, it appears this needs to run as a local application from either Windows or a Mac and not natively as an iPhone application or a web page. Do you know of any processes that can do the same thing as web pages or as an iPhone app?

I don't. This is an instance of stopping my search once I found something that works. It's also on the same machine I use for Lightroom, so it fits the workflow nicely. Sorry I wasn't more help.

That site only takes files up to 20MB. I have a 43MB one I need to correct. Anyone know of a good app on the Mac that will do this?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme