DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro platinum display issues on samsong galaxy Note 8

Awesome1

Reactions
Had an odd thing happen today. This was my 8th flight and the video on the Samsung screen has always been perfect. Today, the video had slanted to the right black bold lines appearing only in the white areas of the video. They were only on the live display as I was watching. They did not appear on the saved video. That came out great. Anyone have any ideas on this issue? Any help is much appreciated

That is called Zebra striping and indicates over-exposed areas. There is an over-exposure toggle in the Go 4 camera settings to turn that off.

That's a good tool to have I guess. Fixed it right up. Thank you ! If you dont mind, got another question....on the screen, the ae lock won't unlock. Is there a setting for that as well?
This is all new to me so every day is an adventure.

Reactions: razoraerial
That's a good tool to have I guess. Fixed it right up. Thank you ! If you dont mind, got another question....on the screen, the ae lock won't unlock. Is there a setting for that as well?
This is all new to me so every day is an adventure.

AE on the top right, push that with and it'll lock. I have the N8 and MPP, DM me if you get stuck anywhere.

Reactions: razoraerial
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS