Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

MAVIC PRO PLATINUM FLYMORE COMBO +EXTRAS

Hi ,just testing the water,so to speak,i am looking to swap one of my mavic pro platinum flymore combos,with extra case (plus originall flymore bag,plus extra props,for an Autel Evo ,anyone?

Would you by chance, entertain a trade for a Sigma 85mm 1.4 Art Lens (Nikon Mount)?

Thank you in advance for any consideration you give my offer.

Jerry

Would you by chance, entertain a trade for a Sigma 85mm 1.4 Art Lens (Nikon Mount)?

Thank you in advance for any consideration you give my offer.

Jerry
Hi Jerry and welcome to MAVIC PILOTS :DThumbswayup,Thanks for your offer,but really want to get hold of an Autel Evo,just got to get one,nice lens btw am sure you will have no probs selling on here or ,ebay ect.Thanks for the reply,and happy flyingThumbswayupThumbswayup

dveenhis

Hi ,just testing the water,so to speak,i am looking to swap one of my mavic pro platinum flymore combos,with extra case (plus originall flymore bag,plus extra props,for an Autel Evo ,anyone?
I read your post and looked at the Autel. I'm really new but I've looked at many reviews and had not heard of the Autel. Is the 4 mile plus range for real. It seems to be much farther than anything else I've read about.

I read your post and looked at the Autel. I'm really new but I've looked at many reviews and had not heard of the Autel. Is the 4 mile plus range for real. It seems to be much farther than anything else I've read about.
Hi ,dveenhis Think the range is about right,which matches the mavic pro,so plenty to keep in line of sight;) The mavic pro and mavic pro platinum also have this range,and i am only wanting an evo because i dont have one,lol.If you are looking for a drone right now,you will get a pretty good deal on a mavic,and can say first hand,excellent bit of kit,you wont regret it.Happy flying ,and welcome to Mavic Pilots:D:DThumbswayup

Hi Kyle,
How much would you sell it for?
Hi Amstar,sorry would not sell,The only way i would part with one of my mavics is in exchange for an evo,saves me buying one as am now getting ready to buy a mavic 2 or mavic 2 pro,IF i like what dji has to offer;)ThumbswayupThumbswayup

joshmentele

Yes, watch dustin dunnill's review on the evo and you will see it is a really great quad.

dveenhis

Hi ,dveenhis Think the range is about right,which matches the mavic pro,so plenty to keep in line of sight;) The mavic pro and mavic pro platinum also have this range,and i am only wanting an evo because i dont have one,lol.If you are looking for a drone right now,you will get a pretty good deal on a mavic,and can say first hand,excellent bit of kit,you wont regret it.Happy flying ,and welcome to Mavic Pilots:D:DThumbswayup
Thanks, I've been playing around with a Syma toy for the past week, I think I'm going to order a Spark next week. Not willing to spend $1000 yet until I know I'm going to use it and not lose it.

Dave V

I am fortunate enough to own an Evo and Mavic Pro. Now given the choice of which to fly, it’s the Evo for many reasons. Terrific drone but not ready to part with my Mavic just yet.
Bill

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeffheer