DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro platinum getting disconnected

Jay2018

Reactions
Hi everyone,

I bought a mavic pro platinum few days ago. I did two test flights and on both occasions my drone got disconnected from the remote above 80m.

I am using Huawei p10 plus. I was told that my phone isnt compatible with the drone. Please advise.

Thanks.

Your drone didnt disconnect, your phone disconnected.
distance would not have anything to do with the app disconnecting,
The probable cause is, underpowered or overloaded phone. Shut down all apps, and switch to airplane mode on the phone.
Make sure the cable is connected securely on both ends.
delete and reload the app.

Okay I will try and run the app in airplane mode tomorrow and update you. Thanks.

Make sure your RC antennas are perpendicular towards the drone, not pointed at it.

If the phone is overworking it likely is heating up in which case reception and video feed will get worse over time. (My tablet flakes out on my second battery and can get pretty hot.) Keep your flights conservative for a while.

Reactions: phoenix3
Hi guys,

I just got back from Cyprus, i used the airplane mode and sent the drone around 2000m distance and 500m altitude and signal was fine. For some reason I couldn't get any of the modes working. Every time I choose a mode e.g point of interest it ask me to enter an altitude between 15 - 500 and It doesn't accept any number I put. Strange

Thanks.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake