DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Platinum Now Available for Pre-order

Cyberpower678

Reactions
You can now pre-order the Mavic Pro Platinum on the DJI's website.

http://store.dji.com/product/mavic-pro-platinum

Estimated shipping date is September 25, 2017

UPDATE: It appears it's not available for everyone just yet. If it's not available for you, please comment below what region you are in.

Last edited:
How so? "Sorry, currently out of stock." when I look with no option to pre-order.

I'll bet the props won't be "available" until a quota is met for the bird.

Reactions: digdat0
Sad thing about this whole s***storm I am in the States until the 26th... here the drone costs 1.399 $, in Europe the same product costs 1.599 € or 1.459 £ in the UK... I was hoping to save a few dollars...
Looks like not... Very disappointing...

"Estimated to ship 10-15 business days after payment confirmation."
DJI is winning another 2-3 weeks.... none of the re-sellers have it in stock yet...

"Estimated to ship 10-15 business days after payment confirmation."
DJI is winning another 2-3 weeks.... none of the re-sellers have it in stock yet...
sure they do. they advertise here.

I'll bet the props won't be "available" until a quota is met for the bird.
I just got mine today and I really don't want to use them until I hear more about them. they are the thinnest lightest flimsy things ive ever seen. I don't want to risk my 1000 dollar bird to these until they have proven them in the real world. sorry just my opinion.

I just got mine today and I really don't want to use them until I hear more about them. they are the thinnest lightest flimsy things ive ever seen. I don't want to risk my 1000 dollar bird to these until they have proven them in the real world. sorry just my opinion.

When have you order yours?! Shipped directly from DJI?

When have you order yours?! Shipped directly from DJI?
sept 25 and I got them this week. and they came from dji that said they were in stock so a bit shy of a month to get them are NOT ACCEPTABLE. and to make it worse they come from a dist from Virginia U.S.A

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242