DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Platinum with DJI Goggles

Hi, no issues at all, i use with my Mavic Pro Alpine edition, same specs as the MPP, but it's white in color

Reactions: rconradvt
Thank you for your answers. I sent an email to DJI help desk and they said that the goggles didn’t work with the Mavic Pro platinum. Then I called the DJI help desk and after being on hold for 20 min the person on the phone said they did work with MPP. I could barely understand the person on the phone.

Yes I have both and I can tell you for sure matter of fact the were basically made for the Mavic .. HOWEVER maybe it was a fluke but the only problem I have ever had was I turned on the goggles first then the controller and platinum and it went up 15’ turned upside down and crashed to the ground but I run all modded firmware but have never had a problem except that one time I don’t use the go4 app for that reason

The confusion may have been in that there are a newer version of digital fpv goggles for for non-mavic aircraft
medium_798c627b-e048-481c-9c85-8ca640e3dc99.jpg

The white original goggles and the black racing edition ones both work with the mavic pro. The newest digital model ones don't as far as I know.
113520.jpglarge_64d4667d-431c-4285-9675-2dfe75f7404d-_1_.jpg

Reactions: Mat Yoe D'ronin
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada