DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Platinum

abhi1992

Reactions
Hi Guys. Have you got any idea when it's going to be available in Australia.

I asked the same question today.
The sales assistant rang the rep for DJI drones today - apparently, it is cooking and in stores in 2-3 weeks... which makes it hearsay of someone's hearsay...

There are few dealers in melbourne and everyone is giving the different ETA. One of them is even saying that they will recieve it on 23rd oct.

I had a "chat" with DJI today and the rep said any order today would ship within two weeks. Looks like it might really be shipping soon.

Reactions: SuperQ
Ordered mine yesterday and the website said to expect delivery within 10-15 days.

I'm so excited. I just ordered mine, too, the Platinum, and got the same info. As a grown man I have never been so excited about a toy since I was a kid. I decided to only get the machine as listed with its contents. I was not sure I'd like their bag so will get my accessories on my own as I need them later. By the way, if you use PayPal you can finance it with no interest at all for six months as long as you pay for it within that time period. That's a nice perk.

I'm so excited. I just ordered mine, too, the Platinum, and got the same info. As a grown man I have never been so excited about a toy since I was a kid. I decided to only get the machine as listed with its contents. I was not sure I'd like their bag so will get my accessories on my own as I need them later. By the way, if you use PayPal you can finance it with no interest at all for six months as long as you pay for it within that time period. That's a nice perk.
Can you please provide an update? Have you received your Platinum yet?

Can you please provide an update? Have you received your Platinum yet?
OH, yes, I was plesantly surprised. It came within 10 days. I watched the tracking info, direct from China, into Hong Cong, to Memphis, Tenn., then San Antonio and on to my home in Texas. I was impressed. And it works flawlessly, so much fun to fly in my rural area. I can go check on cows, see if gates are locked, check water troughs, see if cows have hay, look at the bridge in heavy rain, look all across my property, take it into town and get great views of the courthouse and town square, etc. I can whip it out anywhere anytime as it is so portable. I will say that the camera is very complex. I miss the simplicity of my Phantom 3 Standard, which I still have, but I've learned to tweak the options now, will write them down and be able to get them again if reset in an update.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser