DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro props on mavic 2

The Pro is pretty quiet as it is....

Thank for reply. It's not to lower the noise I just prefer the master airscrew blades to the originals and I have a few pairs for my mavic pro so was just wondering if anyone had tried them.

The Master airscrew feel a lot better than the originals, not as flimsy. The tips of the original Mavic 2 zoom props are very flimsy and if you happen to catch them as putting away, bend very easily. I've now tested the Master Airscrew props on my mavic 2 zoom and they work perfectly, slightly lower revs when hovering but everything else is the same.

I do recycle my Mavic pro propellers (including the OEM) on my Mavic 2 pro. They work fine on both. Great to use them as spares. However the Mavic 2 pro propellers can't be used on Mavic pro--a bit too long (by 1-2 mm).
HTH.

Yes thank I have read that somewhere that the mp2 are not compatable with mp. But as say the ends of mp2 zoom props are very flimsy so going use my Master airscrew blades on mp2 now I know they work. Thank again

I do recycle my Mavic pro propellers (including the OEM) on my Mavic 2 pro. They work fine on both. Great to use them as spares. However the Mavic 2 pro propellers can't be used on Mavic pro--a bit too long (by 1-2 mm).
HTH.
They can you just gotta shorten the tail props a small bit. If not they will “self shorten” quite quickly. Idk maybe the best way to balance them if you don’t mind a few nicks in the body ?‍♂️. M2 blades on the M1 actually work quite well. They are a good “in-between” blade from the 8441s and the MAS.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser