DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro quality

Gtcuppels

Reactions
I just unpacked my mavic Pro I have to tell you I am very impressed with the quality of this machine. It is truly a professional grade drone no question about it. It was definitely worth the wait. I would strongly suggest that any owner a one of these machines purchase the refresh option. There is so much technology involved in the construction of these machines that repairs would be outrageous in terms of cost.

Hopefully you've got a "good" one. Many of us had to send it back (including myself) because of various quality control issues like bad gimbal control board, dead sticks, etc. Quick tip, don't try capturing any usable video in any other settings other than 2.7k 30 or 4K. Even Full HD 30 is kinda sucky.

Hopefully you've got a "good" one. Many of us had to send it back (including myself) because of various quality control issues like bad gimbal control board, dead sticks, etc. Quick tip, don't try capturing any usable video in any other settings other than 2.7k 30 or 4K. Even Full HD 30 is kinda sucky.
Thank you for the advice

Hopefully you've got a "good" one. Many of us had to send it back (including myself) because of various quality control issues
This is definitely not the norm.

Reactions: Frits
I think mine is kind of incredible as well. Calculators came along while I was in high school, and all the students retired their slide rules. The apollo missions went off with far, far less computing power than is in my stupid little iphone. And now we have a flying gizmo that sends us back reasonable video from more than a mile away, and is so easy to fly that even a politician could use it. Amazing.

That having been said, I have seen my share of jello. I'm working with the machine trying to get rid of it. I am optimistic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+