DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Quickshots record problem

JDUB_54

Reactions
Hi. It’s been awhile since I first posted this. I’ve never been able to get quickshots to work. I’ve googled it many times and I’ve never heard a good answer. The quickshot is supposed to start recording after you draw the box around subject and touch go. My record button never activates nor does the the timer ring. The drone does the maneuver however. I wish I could figure out what is the problem. I have installed the latest firmware. The problem exists with my iPhone 6s, iPad mini, and my iPhone XS, the only devices I use. I use a Anker cord from the controller to my iPhone. Nothing is recorded on my SD card which makes senses because the record process doesn’t initiate. Someone must know the answer to this or be able to steer me in the direction of someone who does.

Just something to think about...most of. the quickshots will only work with certain frame rates but it will usually switch to those automatically.

Hi. It’s been awhile since I first posted this. I’ve never been able to get quickshots to work. I’ve googled it many times and I’ve never heard a good answer. The quickshot is supposed to start recording after you draw the box around subject and touch go. My record button never activates nor does the the timer ring. The drone does the maneuver however. I wish I could figure out what is the problem. I have installed the latest firmware. The problem exists with my iPhone 6s, iPad mini, and my iPhone XS, the only devices I use. I use a Anker cord from the controller to my iPhone. Nothing is recorded on my SD card which makes senses because the record process doesn’t initiate. Someone must know the answer to this or be able to steer me in the direction of someone who does.
I would refresh the firmware on your drone. Also make sure you have an SD card installed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143