DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Sensors Broken.

manjosh2020

Reactions
Hello house, i had a minor crash with my mavic pro and i cracked my gimbal and flex so to tilt my camera wit my R.C is a major problem.....anyways i got that fix but now, my obstacle avoidance particularly downward sensors aren't functional any longer, having tried calibrating with the square_like movement prompted after i pushed the calibration option provided but even after that, it still fails and shows system error on my RC and also shows downward obstacle failed (something of that nature) my question is will dji assist help the mater or i should just conclude the obstacle avoidance is broken?

Hello house, i had a minor crash with my mavic pro and i cracked my gimbal and flex so to tilt my camera wit my R.C is a major problem.....anyways i got that fix but now, my obstacle avoidance particularly downward sensors aren't functional any longer, having tried calibrating with the square_like movement prompted after i pushed the calibration option provided but even after that, it still fails and shows system error on my RC and also shows downward obstacle failed (something of that nature) my question is will dji assist help the mater or i should just conclude the obstacle avoidance is broken?
Try calibrating through Assistant 2 on your computer first. The DJI Go 4 app is just a field calibration, it will only temporary fix slight issues to allow the aircraft to finish a job in the field. It’s not meant to be a real calibration

Try calibrating through Assistant 2 on your computer first. The DJI Go 4 app is just a field calibration, it will only temporary fix slight issues to allow the aircraft to finish a job in the field. It’s not meant to be a real calibration
Thanks Chief...would do sir...
Thanks all the ways.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242