DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro shakes/freezes when yawing and camera tilting at the same time!! Please Help

MasonDallas

Reactions
Hi everyone,

So I have run into this problem where my Mavic kind of stops and shakes when I release the camera tilting button and I'm yawning at the same time. Does this happen to anyone else? I've uploaded a video so you can see what I mean.

The weird thing about this is that it only happens when my phone or iPad is plugged in and on the DJI GO 4 app. If my phones not on the app then this doesn't happen. I have downgraded the firmware to 1.3.7 and then upgraded back up to the latest 1.4.5 but nothing fixes it and it ruins all my shots.

I noticed that the DJI GO 4 app was updated 3 days ago I am wondering if that is the cause for this but that would mean that everyone's Mavic would be doing the same thing as mine so I am not sure.

Anything helps. Thank you!!

Just to clarify, I am making the drone yaw the entire time in the video but it only stops and shakes when my finger comes off the camera tilt wheel.

Last edited:
Yawning? Wow, you must mean yawing. I seem to notice my quad is yawing when just hovering. Think it might be something with one of the props. It might be the Go app.

Yawning? Wow, you must mean yawing. I seem to notice my quad is yawing when just hovering. Think it might be something with one of the props. It might be the Go app.

Someone on DJI Forums write this "
Hi Mason, we are aware of this issue, it has been forwarded to the engineers, they will get it fixed in the future update. Currently, please use an Andriod DJI GO 4 APP.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803