DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro shipping times

sam grossman

Reactions
Ordered a Mavic Pro on Monday and it shipped out Tuesday. Will be at my door Friday!!!!
No more backorders !!!!!! Yay!!!!! I ordered direct from DJI.com

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: jointeffort
Pre orders started September 27. Its now January 17. Almost 4 months after release date the stock is caught up. I'm curious how many units they sold

Reactions: jointeffort
Ordered a Mavic Pro on Monday and it shipped out Tuesday. Will be at my door Friday!!!!
No more backorders !!!!!! Yay!!!!! I ordered direct from DJI.com

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Well, that kind of sucks (for me). I ordered on the 13th, still hasn't shipped. I bought the fly more combo. Although, they have taken the money out of my account without delay. ;(

Well, that kind of sucks (for me). I ordered on the 13th, still hasn't shipped. I bought the fly more combo. Although, they have taken the money out of my account without delay. ;(
They definitely have their shipping quirks. I ordered on 1/5, marked as shipped on 1/13 and got a tracking number, but the tracking number only became active today (1/17) and the package missed the Fedex cutoff in China so its officially going out tomorrow (1/18) for a Friday delivery for me. I have Friday off so I'm good with how it all worked out. The order is for the combo through Newegg, but its handled directly by DJI.

Im hoping they continue shipments with the upcoming Chinese new year or that mine gets out before then. I ordered on the 11th

Just received an email, they do have 2 more left in stock if someone wants! :) And if anyone wants I have a voucher code: DJI3OFF will give you a 3% discount.

I guess people with new orders are getting lucky. I feel bad for the ones that have been waiting a month or longer

Ya ordered the fly more on the 1/14 got my payment confirmation but no shipping info!
Ordered the same package on the 13th and am in the same situation. They got my money but no shipping information. I really would like some instant gratification!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ordered through DJI Direct on 1/6 with payment processed and confirmed same day. No word on shipment 1/17.

Ordered another on 1/16 Best Buy - shipped 1/17 - doorstep 1/19.

Cancelled DJI order 1/17 was going to resell at cost but did not want the hassle because people are looking for a discount for a onhand sealed unit just because they can now get it themselves (possibly) .

Now why are the newer orders getting shipped first than ones that are only 11 days old? Is it location?

i find that
Ordered through DJI Direct on 1/6 with payment processed and confirmed same day. No word on shipment 1/17.

Ordered another on 1/16 Best Buy - shipped 1/17 - doorstep 1/19.

Cancelled DJI order 1/17 was going to resell at cost but did not want the hassle because people are looking for a discount for a onhand sealed unit just because they can now get it themselves (possibly) .

Now why are the newer orders getting shipped first than ones that are only 11 days old? Is it location?
odd also I'm not mad because i just ordered a couple of day ago but i think old orders should definitely be sent out first

I wonder if it is the fly more package that is taking longer?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ordered direct from DJi on the 08/01/17

After the tummy tickling email sayin 7 business days and it's still not here on the 18/01/17 payment is processed and even taken

Typical DJi grrrrrrrr

It seems that the stock is no longer an issue, ordered one from an UK store and received it in 3 days! Happy days, I just love it! :)

DJI's order prioritisation really is random isn't it. I ordered direct from DJI in the UK 10th January and DJI are estimating it will be shipped by the 24th.

Oddly random :(

Though I guess it could be down to me ordering the fly-more package.

DJI's order prioritisation really is random isn't it. I ordered direct from DJI in the UK 10th January and DJI are estimating it will be shipped by the 24th.

Oddly random :(

Though I guess it could be down to me ordering the fly-more package.
Yes it is quite strange...I have no idea how their system works.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929