DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro spin and flip crash stick up at 100%

Follow these instructions to retrieve the DAT file and then upload it to a sharing service.

How to retrieve a .DAT

Rob

There was a link to the .DAT on the youtube page. Looks to me like one of the props got caught in something and the Mavic flipped over. At 158.255 the gyros showed a roll left at 1927 degrees/sec (i.e.a flip). .02 secs later the accelerometers showed an impact.
upload_2017-8-4_18-23-18.png
upload_2017-8-4_18-23-38.png
Shortly after that, 158.304, the motors stopped.Following that it's kinda confusing. The rightFront started to turn again. At 158.649 the Mavic decided it wasn't close to the ground anymore and the other motors started to turn. Finally, at 159.6 all motors stopped turning.

Got all that:) One of the props got caught in something as it was landing and caused it to flip.

There was a link to the .DAT on the youtube page. Looks to me like one of the props got caught in something and the Mavic flipped over. At 158.255 the gyros showed a roll left at 1927 degrees/sec (i.e.a flip). .02 secs later the accelerometers showed an impact.
View attachment 18908
View attachment 18909
Shortly after that, 158.304, the motors stopped.Following that it's kinda confusing. The rightFront started to turn again. At 158.649 the Mavic decided it wasn't close to the ground anymore and the other motors started to turn. Finally, at 159.6 all motors stopped turning.

Got all that:) One of the props got caught in something as it was landing and caused it to flip.
Thank you very much for the analysis. how can i fix it

This is DJIFlightRecord_csv_txt

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_csv_txt.zip
    124.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 30
Thank you very much for the analysis. how can i fix it
I haven't had any experience with hardware fixing. I hear good things about @Thunderdrones. He will want a description of the damage. Good luck.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada